Thursday 18 May
m: +64 21 308 799
Featherston Community Network Co-ordintaor
Getting together helps foster useful connections and provides a forum to share information, knowledge, resources and collective energy. Being connected and informed assists us to respond to the needs and aspirations of the community.
Community Network meetings are opportunities to:
• connect with others interested in or working on similar issues
• hear about what’s happening and what’s on offer in Featherston
• discuss ideas, current issues, projects of interest
• share experience, expertise, strategies
• seek advice or support for your activities / projects.
Check out our meeting notes posted on this page to get a sense of what is discussed at recent meetings.
How do I join?
Contact our Coordinator, Kara Pennington (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you want to come along to meetings or to receive the meeting notes.
If you can’t make meetings but have something you want discussed let Kara know, she is usually happy to talk on your behalf.